Document Type : Original Research Article
Postgraduate Student, experimental sciences, Tabriz, Iran
Breast Surgery Fellowship, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran
One of the goals of nanotechnology is to mount molecules and drugs on carrier materials, and then send and release them into the cell. Since so far, the researches carried out on the loading of the active substance of silybum marianum, silybin in in lipid nanocarriers have been very few. Therefore, in this research, the effect of silybin lipid nano-system on BT-474 cancer cell line has been investigated.
Methodology: By preparing a stock solution of silybin in in isopropyl and PBS solvents, the wavelength at which silybin has the most absorption in the range of 200 to 700 was prepared by spectrophotometric method. To make nanoliposomes containing silybin in, the thin layer hydration method was used. The MTT method was used to check the toxicity of constructed lipid system and to determine the percentage of cell viability.
Results: The results of drug-free nanoliposome toxicity and its comparison with the control show that drug-free nanoliposome is not toxic on BT-474 cells and does not cause side effects on body cells.
Conclusion: The data obtained from investigating the effect of silybin in and liposomal nanoparticles carrying silybin in on BT-474 breast cancer cell line by MTT method, in addition to confirm the anticancer properties of silybin showed the anticancer properties of silybin loaded in nanoparticles. The lipid system is more than its free state.
- K. Gol, A. Dorosti, M. Montazer. Design and psychometrics cultural competence questionnaire for health promotion of Iranian nurses. Journal of education and health promotion., (2019) 8.
- Shahidi, F. Mahdavi, M.K. Gol. Comparison of emotional intelligence, body image, and quality of life between rhinoplasty candidates and control group. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 9 (2020) 153.
- Mobaraki-Asl, Z. Ghavami, M.K. Gol. Development and validation of a cultural competence questionnaire for health promotion of Iranian midwives. Journal of Education and Health Promotion., 8(2019)179.
- K. Gol, A. Davoud. Checklist for Determining Severity of Pain and Type and Dosage of Analgesics Administered to Women s Patient Undergoing Breast Surgeries. International Journal of Women’s Health and Reproduction Sciences., 8(2) (2020) 227-31.
- Sadati, Z.N. Khanegah, N.S. Shahri, F. Edalat. Postoperative pain experienced by the candidates for gynecological surgery with lithotomy position, Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, 24 (12) (2022) 29-34
- Sadati, A. Askarkhah, S. Hannani, M. Moazamfard, M. Abedinzade, P.M. Alinejad, N. Saraf, A. Arabkhazaei, Assessment of staff performance in cssd unit by 360-degree evaluation method, Asia Pacific Journal of Health Management, 15(4) (2020) 71-77
- Alipour, et al., Preliminary Validation of the Corona Disease Anxiety Scale (CDAS) in the Iranian Sample. J of health psychology., 8 (4) (2020) 163-75.
- Nurmeksela, et al., Relationships between nursing management, nurses’ job satisfaction, patient satisfaction, and medication errors at the unit Level: A correlational study. Research Square; 1 (1) (2020) 1-22.
- Rezapour, N. Qaderi, S. Golalipour, et al., Comparison of the Adhesion Rate of Implant Cemented Coatings with 3 Types of Glass Ionomer Cement, Zinc Phosphate and Resin on Blinds Made of Adhesive Composite after Thermal Stress, Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results, (2022) 3304-3316
- Zeidani, N. Qaderi, S. Akbari Zavieh, S. Golalipour, M. Golmohammadi, Cardiovascular outcomes and Dental careof COVID-19: a systematic review and met analysis, Neuro Quantology, 20 (8) (2022) 3060-3066
- R. Hosseini Khalili, et al. Angiotensin-converting enzyme genotype and late respiratory complications of mustard gas exposure. BMC Pulm Med., 8(1) (2008)15.
- Mahmoodiyeh, S. Etemadi, A. Kamali, S. Rajabi, M. Milanifard, Evaluating the Effect of Different Types of Anesthesia on Intraoperative Blood Glucose Levels in Diabetics and Non-Diabetics Patients: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, (2021) 2559–2572
- Shakiba, et al., Medical Workplace Civility Watch: An Attempt to Improve the Medical Training Culture, Journal of Iranian Medical Council., 5 (1) (2022) 227-228
- D. Spinner, et al., Effect of remdesivir vs standard care on clinical status at 11 days in patients with moderate COVID-19: a randomized clinical trial. Jama., 324(11) (2020) 1048-57.
- Ghaibi, et al., Comparison of Marital Satisfaction, Emotional Divorce and Religious Commitment among Nurses and Staff of Ahvaz Government Hospitals, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(1) (2022) 33-39
- Ghaibi, et al., Comparison of Organizational Citizenship Behavior and Job Creativity between Male and Men's Education Personnel 1 Ahwaz, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(2) (2022) 49-57
- Karimzadeh, et al., Comparative evaluation of bacterial colonization on removable dental prostheses in patients with COVID-19: A clinical study, The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, (2021) 1-3
- Mirakhori, M. Moafi, M. Milanifard, A. Asadi rizi, H. Tahernia, Diagnosis and Treatment Methods in Alzheimer's Patients Based on Modern Techniques: The Orginal Article, Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results, , 13 (1) (2022) 1889-1907
- Najafi, et al., The Relationship between General Health and Quality of Work Life of Nurses Working in Zahedan Teaching Hospitals. Iranian J of Rehabilitation Research in Nursing; 4 (2) (2018) 53-9.
- Zabihi, M.A. Abbasi, R. Alimoradzadeh, The Association of Serum Albumin Level with Cognition and Daily Function in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis, Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, (2021) 2573–2579
- Alizadeh Otaghvar, S. Moghaddam, A. Molaei, et al., Pharmacological and Medical Effect of Modified Skin Grafting Method in Patients with Chronic and Severe Neck Burns, Journal of Medicinal and Chemical Sciences, (2021) 369-375
- Ashayeri, R. Mohseni, Z. Khazaie, S. Golalipour, Z.A. Bondarabadi, Systematic Investigation of the Occurrence of Dental Problems, Cardiopulmonary Injuries and Duration of Hospitalization in ICU in Patients Affected by Covid-19 and Intubation in them, Tobacco Regulatory Science (TRS), (2022) 2124-2146
- Daneste, A. Sadeghzadeh, M. Mokhtari, H. Mohammadkhani, F. Lavaee, J. Moayedi, Immunoexpression of p53 mutant-type in Iranian patients with primary and recurrence oral squamous cell carcinoma. European Journal of Translational Myology, (2022)
- Jahandideh, A. Yarahmadi, S. Rajaieh, A.O. Shirazi, M. Milanifard, et al., Cone-beam computed tomography guidance in functional endoscopic sinus surgery: a retrospective cohort study, J Pharm Ree Int, 31 (6) (2020) 1-7
- Kalantari, et al., Determination of COVID-19 prevalence with regards to age range of patients referring to the hospitals located in western Tehran, Iran. Gene reports., 21 (2020) 100910.
- Mirfakhraee, S. Golalipour, F. Ensafi, A. Ensafi, S. Hajisadeghi, Survival rate of Maxillary and Mandibular Implants used to Support Complete-arch Fixed Prostheses & Investigation of internal and Neurological manifestations, NeuroQuantology, 20 (6) (2022) 5118-5126
- Mirfakhraee, et al., Survival rate of Maxillary and Mandibular Implants used to Support Complete-arch Fixed Prostheses & Investigation of internal and Neurological manifestations, Neuro Quantology, 20 (6) (2022) 5118-5126.
- Mirjalili, H. Amani, A. Ismaili, M.M. Fard, A. Abdolrazaghnejad, Evaluation of Drug Therapy in Non-Communicable Diseases; a Review Study, Journal of Medicinal and Chemical Sciences, 5 (2) (2022) 204-214
- Tahernia, et al., Diagnosis and Treatment of MS in Patients Suffering from Various Degrees of the Disease with a Clinical Approach: The Original Article, Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results, 13 (1) (2022) 1908-1921
- A. Otaghvar, R. Rezapour-Nasrabad, M.A. Ebrahimzadeh, M. Yaghoubi, et al., The effects of Feijoa sellowiana fruit extract on wound healing in rats: a stereological and molecular study, Journal of Wound Care, 31 (Sup8) (2022) S36-S44
- Karampela, M. Dalamaga, Could Respiratory Fluoroquinolones, Levofloxacin and Moxifloxacin, prove to be Beneficial as an Adjunct Treatment in COVID-19? Archives of medical research., 51(7) (2020)741-2.
- Abbasi, A. Nakhostin, F. Namdar, N. Chiniforush, M. Hasani Tabatabaei, The Rate of Demineralization in the Teeth Prepared by Bur and Er: YAG Laser, J Lasers Med Sci, 9(2) (2018) 82-86.
- M Aminzadeh, et al., The Frequency of Medication Errors and Factors Influencing the Lack of Reporting Medication Errors in Nursing at Teaching Hospital of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, J of Health., 6 (2) (2015) 169-79.
- Barzideh, A. Choobineh, S. Tabatabaei, Job stress dimensions and their relationship to general health status in nurses. Occupational Medicine, 4 (3) (2012) 17-27.
- Milanifard, G. Hassanzadeha, Anthropometric study of nasal index in Hausa ethnic population of northwestern Nigeria, J Contemp Med Sci., 4 (1) (2018) 26-29
- Mileski, et al., The impact of nurse practitioners on hospitalizations and discharges from long-term nursing facilities: a systematic review. Healthcare, 8 (2) (2020) 114-34.
- Yavari, S.E. Hassanpour, H.A. Otaghvar, H.A. Abdolrazaghi, A.R. Farhoud, The incidence of ossified superior transverse scapular ligament during nerve transfer through posterior shoulder approach, Archives of Bone and Joint Surgery, 7 (3) (2019) 258
- B. Abhari, P.F. Afshar, R. Alimoradzadeh, H. Mirmiranpour, Comparing the effect of including omega-3 to treatment regimen in elderly patients with ulcerative colitis with placebo: A randomized clinical tria, Immuno pathologia Persa, 6(1) (2019) e10-e10
- J. Gadlage, et al., Murine hepatitis virus nonstructural protein 4 regulates virus-induced membrane modifications and replication complex function. J Virol., 84 (1) (2010) 280-90.
- M. Fard, Effects of Micronutrients in Improving Fatigue, Weakness and Irritability, GMJ Med., 5 (1) (2021) 391 395
- Alrabadi, et al. Medication errors: a focus on nursing practice. J of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research., 12 (1) (2021) 78-86.
- Asadi, et al., Investigating the Relationship Between Corona Anxiety and Nursing Care Behaviors Working in Coronary Referral Hospitals. IJPCP., 26(3) (2020) 306-19.
- Shahkarami, M. Nazari, M. Milanifard, R. Tavakolimoghadam, A. Bahmani, The assessment of iron deficiency biomarkers in both anemic and non-anemic dialysis patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis, Eurasian Chemical Communications., 4 (6) 463-472
- Zaimzadeh, et al., Comparison of vitamin D dietary intake among four phenotypes of polycystic ovary syndrome and its association with serum androgenic components, Razi Journal of Medical Sciences, 25 (2) (2018) 87-96
- Zaimzadeh, et al., The study of dietary intake of micronutrients in four phenotypes of polycystic ovary syndrome separately based on Rotterdam criteria, Razi Journal of Medical Sciences, 25 (3) (2018) 59-68
- Alimoradzadeh, et al., Effect of Memantine on Oxidative and Antioxidant Indexes Among Elderly Patients with Prediabetes and Mild Cognitive Impairment, Journal of Neurology & Neurophysiology, 10 (1) (2019) 1-5
- Alimoradzadeh, et al., Investigation of the Chemistry of Metformin by Targeting the Nrf2 Signaling Pathway (A response Surface Methodology Approach), Chemical Methodologies, 6 (3) (2022) 166-173
- L. Graham, et al., The nsp2 replicas’ proteins of murine hepatitis virus and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus are dispensable for viral replication. J Virol,. 79(21) (2005) 13399-411.
- N. Kirchdoerfer, et al., Structure of the SARS-CoV nsp12 polymerase bound to nsp7 and nsp8 co-factors. Nat Common., 10 (1) (2019) 2342.
- Azizi Aram, S. Bashar poor, The role of rumination, emotion regulation and responsiveness to stress in predicting of Corona anxiety (COVID-19) among nurses. Quarterly J of Nursing Management., 9 (3) (2020) 8-18.
- Ghorbanizadeh, Y. Raziani, M. Amraei, M. Heydarian, Care and precautions in performing CT Scans in children, Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results, 12 (1) (2021) 54
- S Golalipour, et al., Examination of Dental Problems and Radiological and Cardiac Evaluations in Patients Affected by Covid-19, NeuroQuantology, 20 (8) (2022) 1519- 1527
- Hariri, S. Golalipour, et al., Examining the Fracture Strength of Implant-based Fixed Partial Prostheses with Different Dimensions of Connectors in the System CAM/CAD/Zir, Tobacco Regulatory Science (TRS), (2022) 2310-2329
- Mahmoodi, et al., General health and related factors in employed nurses in Medical-Educational Centers in Rasht. JHNM., 25(1) (2015) 63-72.
- Musaei, The Effect of Pregnancy on the Skin, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 2 (1) (2023) 17-23
- H Salehi, K As'adi, S.J Mousavi, S Shoar, Evaluation of Amniotic Membrane Effectiveness in Skin Graft Donor Site Dressing in Burn Patients, Indian J Surg, 77 (2015) 427-31.
- H Salehi, M.J Fatemih, K Aśadi, S Shoar, A Der Ghazarian, R Samimi, Electrical injury in construction workers: a special focus on injury with electrical power, Burns, 40(2) (2014) 300-4.
- E. Ahmadi, M. Farzanehpour, A.M.M. Fard, M.M. Fard, H.E.G. Ghaleh, Succinct review on biological and clinical aspects of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), Romanian Journal of Military Medicine, (2022) 356-365
- Z. Nazardani, et al., A comprehensive evaluation of the Sports Physiotherapy curriculum. Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 2(1) (2023) 10-16
- S.H. Abadi, et al., Depression, stress and anxiety of nurses in COVID-19 pandemic in Nohe-Dey Hospital in Torbat-e-Heydariyeh city, Iran. J of Military Med., 22 (6) (2020) 526-33.
- DH Birman, Investigation of the Effects of Covid-19 on Different Organs of the Body, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, (2023), 2 (1), 24-36
- S Margy, A Review of the Effect of Brain imaging- Short Review, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, (2022), 1 (3), 88-99
- S Birmangi, A Review of the Effect of Corona on the Human Brain – Short Review, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, (2022), 1 (3), 80-87
- Raziani, et al., A common but unknown disease; A case series study, Annals of Medicine and Surgery, 69(2021) 102739.
Y.A. Helmy, et al., The COVID-19 pandemic: a comprehensive review of taxonomy, genetics, epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, and control. Journal of Clinical Medicine., 9 (4) (2020) 1225