Document Type : Original Research Article
Department of Chemical Engineering, Farahan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Farahan, Iran
Soil pollution has increasing risks for human health and environment. Heavy elements are considered among the most important pollutants in the environment, which have been highly concerned in the last few decades. The accumulation of heavy elements in the soil, especially in agricultural fields, is gradual and the concentration of heavy elements can reach a level that threatens human food security. Every year, thousands of tons of these elements, which are caused by urban, industrial, and agricultural activities, enter the soil. The study of different researchers inside the country shows that the intensification of industrial activities, on one hand, and the non-compliance of environmental issues and standards by some of the industrial owners, on the other hand, has caused environmental pollution in some areas of the country. Soil is one of the important components of earth's bio-travel and plays an important role in the health of humans and animals. Soil not only plays an important role in the production of food and clothing, but also has a significant effect on maintaining the environmental quality. Therefore, soil contamination by chemicals is one of the most important biological issues. In the last few decades, with the progress of industry, the amount of toxic elements in the soil has been increased. Municipal and industrial effluents, solid wastes from various urban, industrial and agricultural activities, various fertilizers, and chemical poisons are important sources of soil pollution with toxic elements.
- Samimi, B. Almasinia, E. Nazem, R. Rezaei, A. Hedayati, M. Afkhami, Investigating MIDEA Corrosion Treatment on Carbonic Simple Steel in Amin Unit of Isfahan Refinery, International Journal of science and investigations, 1 (2012) 49-53
- Y. Leung, X. Wu, M. Leung, A review on biodiesel production using catalyzed transesterification, Applied Energy, 87 (2010) 1083-1095.
- D.L.T. Ugarte, The economic impacts of bioenergy crop production on US agriculture, USDA Agricultural Economic Report No. 816, (2003).
- Bilanovic, A. Andargatchew, T. Kroeger, G. Shelef, Freshwater and marine microalgae sequestering of CO2 at different C and N concentrations–Response surface methodology analysis, Energy Conversion and Management 50 (2009) 262-267.
- Wang, Y. Li, N. Wu, C. Lan, CO2 bio-mitigation using microalgae, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 79 (2008) 707-718.
- Abdollahbeigi, Optimizing the Process of Di-Isobutyl Phthalate Production Using Vapor Permeation, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 47-52.
- J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Contact Resistance Effect on Finned Pipes under Natural and Forced Convection, DAV International Journal of Science (DAVIJS), 4 (2015) 58-76.
- Babaei, M. Aminikhah, A. Taheri, A Multi-Walled Carbon Nano-Tube and Nickel Hydroxide Nano-Particle Composite-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode as a New Sensor for the Sensitive Simultaneous Determination of Ascorbic Acid, Dopamine and Uric Acid. Sensor Letters, 11 (2013) 413-422.
- Samimi, Investigation the Impact of Risk Management and Audit Committee on Industrial Companies, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 132-137.
- Samimi, Risk Management in the Laboratory based on the 17025 Standards, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 114-119.
- babaei, A. Taheri, Direct Electrochemistry and Electrocatalysis of Myoglobin Immobilized on a Novel ChitosanNickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles-Carbon Nanotubes Biocomposite Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode, Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 4 (2012) 342-356.
- Fattahi, E. Ezzatzadeh, R. Jalilian, A. Taheri, Micro solid phase extraction of cadmium and lead on a new ion-imprinted hierarchical mesoporous polymer via dualtemplate method in river water and fish muscles: Optimization by experimental design. J Hazard Mater, 403 (2021) 123716.
- Abdollahi, A. Taheri, M. Shahmari, Application of selective solid-phase extraction using a new core-shell-shell magnetic ionimprinted polymer for the analysis of ultra-trace mercury in serum of gallstone patients. Separation Science and Technology, 55 (2020) 2758-2771.
- Jalilian, E. Ezzatzadeh, A. Taheri, A novel self-assembled gold nanoparticles molecularly imprinted modified carbon ionic liquid electrode with high sensitivity and selectivity for the rapid determination of bisphenol A leached from plastic containers. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 9 (2021) 105513.
- M Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Nano Catalyst, Operation Mechanism and Their Application in Industry Australian Journal of International Social Research, 1 (2015) 1-6.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Corrosion in Polyethylene Coatings Case Study: Cooling Water Pipelines, Chemical Methodologies, 4 (2020) 378-399.
- Solomon, W. Rabiu Saidu Umar, H. Sanusi Wara, A. Sadiq Yakubu, M. Michael Azubuike, M. Asugu Mary, H. Louis, Antiulcerogenic Activity of methanol extract and solvent fractions of Stem Bark of Lannea acida (A. Rich) Against Ethanol-Induced Gastric Mucosal Injury in Albino Rats. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 29-39.
- Johnson, Investigation of Network Models Finite difference Method, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 2 (2023) 1-9.
- Lo Han, Investigation of Heavy Polyethylene Catalytic Pyrolysis, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 64-70.
- Rebout, Effect of Polymers on Transient Reynolds Number Change in Pipe Flow and Reduction of their Coefficient of Friction, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 20-32.
- Lo Han, Investigation of Network Models as a Numerical Method for Solving Groundwater Equations, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 1-9.
- Rebout, Friction Coefficient Pressure Gradient in Fully Developed Flow, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 58-63.
- Zbuzant, An Overview of the Use of Photo Catalysts for Desulfurization, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(1), 2022, 10-19, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7353454
- M Zbuzant, Different Weight Percentages Doubled in the Catalyst , Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(2), 2022, 40-48,
- F Delborty, Solar Energy, Is it necessary?, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(3), 2022, 71-79,
- F Delborty, Can these environmental issues be resolved?, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(3), 2022, 100-109
- Delborty, Efforts to Generate Green Energy, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(4), 2022, 110-119
- Lo Han, Investigation of Thermal and Catalytic Pyrolysis of Polyolefin and Rubbers, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(4), 2022, 120-129
- Mahmut, Hydropower plant and its environmental effects, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1(4), 2022, 130-137