Document Type : Review Article
1 Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, Department of Neurosurgery, School of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran
2 Professor of Orthopaedics, Department of Orthopedics, School of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Tabriz, Iran
Introduction: Concerning the benefits of water exercise compared with dry land and the lack of presenting its results as a single study, we decided to systematically review the results of eight weeks of water exercise on back pain and motor function of the inactive elderly so that we can make correct and rational decisions in the planning and anomalies treatment related to the last decades of life.
Methods: The present study is a systematic review.
Results: Initially, 51 articles were found and 25 articles were removed in the review of abstracts. of the remaining 25 articles, 21 articles were removed from the remaining articles due to the low quality of the articles, and finally 4 articles were included in this study.
Conclusion: Exercises in water lead to the reduction of back pain and improvement of mobility of inactive elderly people, and these exercises can be used to improve the back pain condition of non-functional elderly people
- S Babaei Bonab, The Effect of Eight Weeks of Aqua Therapy on Back Pain, Body Composition and Motor Function of Inactive Elderly Women. Scientific Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 10 (2021) 836-47.
- Shafiee, A. Daneshjoo, M. Sahebozamani, The Effect of Eight Weeks of Water Training on Postural Control and Balance Recovery Strategies in 60-70 Years Old Elderly Men. Scientific Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 10 (2022) 1326-37.
- Beyranvand, M Sahebozamani. Abdolhamid Daneshjoo, E. Seyedjafari, Assessment and comparison the effect of exercise in different depth of water on postural stability and balance recovery strategies of older people: a clinical trial. Scientific Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 10 (2022).
- Dokht Abdiyan, E. Naseri Mobaraki, G. Bagheri, A. Ahmadi, Effect of Water-Based Training Frequency on the Balance and Motor Function in Sedentary Elderly Men. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing, 11 (2016) 330-339.
- Khanbabayi Gol, F. Jabarzadeh, V. Zamanzadeh, Cultural competence among senior nursing students of medical universities in North-West Iran. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac., 15 (2017) 612–9.
- Khanbabayi Gol, A. Dorosti, M. Montazer, Design and psychometrics cultural competence questionnaire for health promotion of Iranian nurses. J Educ Health Promot., 8 (2019) 155.
- Haghdoost, S. Mousavi, M. Khanbabayi Gol, M. Montazer, Frequency of Chlamydia trachomatis Infection in Spontaneous Abortion of Infertile Women During First Pregnancy Referred to Tabriz University of Medical Sciences by Nested PCR Method in 2015. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences., 7 (2019) 526-30.
- Raziani, L. Hasheminasab, R. Ghanei Gheshlagh, P. Dalvand, V. Baghi, M. Aslani, The prevalence of intimate partner violence among Iranian pregnant women: a systematic review and meta-analysis, Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, 2022.
- Raziani, S.H. Qadir, A.H. Hermis, A. Nazari, B. Salah Othman, S. Raziani, Pistacia atlantica as an effective remedy for diabetes: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, Australian Journal of Herbal and Naturopathic Medicine, 34 (2022) 118-124.
- Amin, M.R. Gavanrudi, K. Karami, Y. Raziani, P. Baharvand, The role of aromatherapy with lavender in reducing the anxiety of patients with cardiovascular diseases: A systematic review of clinical trials, Journal of Herbmed Pharmacology, 11 (2022) 182-187.
- Raziani, S. Hossein Qadir, B. Salah Othman, A. Mohammed Ahmed, The Student Voice To Improve Osce, Mosul Journal of Nursing, 10 (2022) 89-97.
- Raziani, B. Salah Othman, S. Raziani, A common but unknown disease; A case series study, Annals of Medicine and Surgery, 69 (2021) 102739.
- Alnomasy, G. Raheem Lateef Al-Awsi, Y. Raziani, A.E. Albalawi, A.D. Alanazi, M. Niazi, H. Mahmoudvand, Systematic review on medicinal plants used for the treatment of Giardia infection, Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, 28 (2021) 5391-5402.
- Ghorbanizadeh, Y. Raziani, M. Amraei, M. Heydarian, Care and precautions in performing CT Scans in children, Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results, 12 (2021) 54.
- Raziani, S. Raziani, Evaluation of Mental Health of Chemotherapy-Treated Cancer Nurses, Journal of Medicinal and Chemical Sciences, 4 (2021) 351-363.
- Raziani, B. Salah Othman, Ointment therapy and prevention of cannulation-induced superficial phlebitis, Veins and Lymphatics, 10 (2021).
- Raziani, S. Raziani, The effect of air pollution on myocardial infarction, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 3 (2021) 83-96
- Shahkarami, M. Nazari, M. Milanifard, R. Tavakolimoghadam, A. Bahmani, Eurasian Chem. Commun., 4 (2022) 463-472.
- Z. Nazardani, S.H. Nourizadeh Dehkordi A. Ghorbani, A comprehensive evaluation of the Sports Physiotherapy curriculum, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 2 (2023) 10-16.
- Ghaibi, M.R. Soltani Manesh, H. Jafari Dezfouli, F. Zarif, Z. Jafari, Z. Gilani, Comparison of Marital Satisfaction, Emotional Divorce and Religious Commitment among Nurses and Staff of Ahvaz Government Hospitals, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 33-39.
- Malekpour-Dehkordi, M. Nourbakhsh, M. Shahidi, N. Sarraf, R. Sharifi, Silymarin diminishes oleic acid-induced lipid accumulation in HepG2 cells by modulating the expression of endoplasmic reticulum stress markers. Journal of Herbal Medicine., 33 (2022) 100565.
- Sadati, A. Askarkhah, S. Hannani, M. Moazamfard, M. Abedinzade, P.M. Alinejad, et al. Assessment of staff performance in CSSD unit by 360 degree evaluation method. Asia Pacific Journal of Health Management., 15 (2020) 71-7.
- Sadati L, Nouri Khanegah Z, Sarraf Shahri N, Edalat F. Postoperative pain experienced by the candidates for gynecological surgery with lithotomy position. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility., 24 (2022) 29-34.
- Abbasi, A. Nakhostin, F. Namdar, N. Chiniforush, M. Hasani Tabatabaei, The Rate of Demineralization in the Teeth Prepared by Bur and Er: YAG Laser, J Lasers Med Sci, 9 (2018) 82-86.
- Karimzadeh, SM. Sajedi, S. Taram, F. Karimzadeh, Comparative evaluation of bacterial colonization on removable dental prostheses in patients with COVID-19: A clinical study, The Journal of Prosthetic Density, (2021) 1-3
- Salehi, K. As'adi, SJ. Mousavi, S. Shoar, Evaluation of Amniotic Membrane Effectiveness in Skin Graft Donor Site Dressing in Burn Patients, Indian J Surg, 77 (2015) 427-31.
- H. Salehi, M.J. Fatemih, K. Aśadi, S. Shoar, A. Der Ghazarian, R. Samimi, Electrical injury in construction workers: a special focus on injury with electrical power, Burns, 40 (2014) 300-4.
- Alimoradzadeh, M. Mokhtare, S. Agah, Comparing the prevalence of constipation risk factors in the elderly with and without constipation in Hazrat-e Rasoul (PBUH) Hospital, Iranian Journal of Ageing, 12 (2017) 78-89.
- Alimoradzadeh, MA. Abbasi, F. Zabihi, H. Mirmiranpour, Effect of Anesthetics on Oxidant and Antioxidant Parameters After Inguinal Hernia Surgery in Older Patients, Iranian Journal of Ageing, 15 (2021) 524-533.
- Alimoradzadeh, H. Mirmiranpour, P. Hashemi, S. Pezeshki, S.S. Salehi, Effect of Memantine on Oxidative and Antioxidant Indexes Among Elderly Patients with Prediabetes and Mild Cognitive Impairment, Journal of Neurology & Neurophysiology, 10 (2019) 1-5
- Zabihi, M.A. Abbasi, R. Alimoradzadeh, The Association of Serum Albumin Level with Cognition and Daily Function in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis, Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, (2021) 2573–2579
- B. Abhari, P.F. Afshar, R. Alimoradzadeh, H. Mirmiranpour, Comparing the effect of including omega-3 to treatment regimen in elderly patients with ulcerative colitis with placebo: A randomized clinical tria, Immuno pathologia Persa, 6 (2019) e10-e10.
- Shakiba, N. Torabi, R. Alimoradzadeh, R. Maghsoudi, Medical Workplace Civility Watch: An Attempt to Improve the Medical Training Culture, Journal of Iranian Medical Council, 5 (2022) 227-228.
- Dini, B. Shakiba, R. Alimoradzadeh, N. Torabi, MWC Watch, Impaired mental health status and uncivil workplace behavior’s: An egg and chicken problem, Journal of affective disorders, 281 (2021) 502.
- Shahkarami, M. Nazari, M. Milanifard, R. Tavakolimoghadam, A. Bahmani, The assessment of iron deficiency biomarkers in both anemic and non-anemic dialysis patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis, Eurasian Chemical Communications, 4 (2022), 463-472.
- Mirjalili, H. Amani, A. Ismaili, MM. Fard, A. Abdolrazaghnejad, Evaluation of Drug Therapy in Non-Communicable Diseases; a Review Study, Journal of Medicinal and Chemical Sciences, 5 (2022) 204-214.
- Yarahmadi, K. Kamrava, A. Shafee, M. Milanifard, M. Aghajanpour, et al., Investigation of Olfactory Function Following Septorhinoplasty in Iranian Population by Rapid Smell Test (RST), J Pharm Res Int, (2017) 1-6.
- Milanifard, G. Hassanzadeha, Anthropometric study of nasal index in Hausa ethnic population of northwestern Nigeria, J Contemp Med Sci., 4 (2018) 26-29.
- Mirfakhraee, S. Golalipour, F. Ensafi, A. Ensafi, S. Hajisadeghi, Survival rate of Maxillary and Mandibular Implants used to Support Complete-arch Fixed Prostheses & Investigation of internal and Neurological manifestations, Neuro Quantology, 20 (2022) 5118-5126.
- Golalipour, Z. Soleimany Darinsoo, N. Qaderi, H. Ghazipoor, M. Salahi, Examination of Dental Problems and Radiological and Cardiac Evaluations in Patients Affected by Covid-19, Neuro Quantology, 20 (2022) 1519-1527.
- F. Afkar, S. Golalipour, M. Akanchi, SM. Sajedi, A. Zandi Qashghaie, Systematic Reviews of Different Types of Drug Delivery in the Treatment and Prevention of Oral and Dental and Cardiorespiratory Diseases in Patients and Animals Involved, Neuro Quantology, 20 (2022) 632-642