Document Type : Original Research Article
1 Sustainable Infrastructure, Department of Civil and Construction Engineering, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
2 Ph.D. of Science in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer & Risk Specialist in Industries, Iran
The processes that take place in the collection network have different phases, which are generally complex systems. These processes may occur in various phases, including the fluid phase, the biofilm phase, the wastewater sediment phase, the air in the network, and finally the wall of the sewer wall. These processes have a significant impact on the urban space, for instance, the odorous compounds may be dispersed in the urban atmosphere. Wastewater treatment plants and local wastewater treatment systems are also affected by physical, chemical, and biological reactions in the networks. In addition to receiving discharged materials to the network, these facilities also receive products from network processes such as sludge and treated water. There are several examples that indicate the importance of these processes, for example the effect of sulfide under anaerobic conditions is well known. Sulfide is a serious hazard to humans, a foul-smelling and toxic compound, and may also cause corrosion problems in the network. In addition, anaerobic conditions may result in the production of easily degradable substrates which impair phosphorus removal and de-nitrification in the treatment plant and increase the need for treatment plant facilities. If the collection network is under aerobic conditions, these easily degradable organic materials are removed to produce particles that are easily degradable. Therefore, with proper and efficient design, the conditions governing wastewater during transfer in the collection network may be improved and this potential of collection networks may be used in the removal of wastewater organic matter.
- A Fathi, R Giti, M. Farzin, How different influential factors affect the color and translucency of y-ztp: a review of the literature, Annals of Dental Specialty, 6 (2018) 338-41.
- Fathi, M. Farzin, R. Giti, M.H. Kalantari, Effects of number of firings and veneer thickness on the color and translucency of 2 different zirconia-based ceramic systems, The Journal of prosthetic dentistry, 122 (2019) 565-e1.
- Ghasemi, A.H. Fathi, S. Parvizinia, Effect of three disinfectants on dimensional changes of different impression materials, Journal of Iranian Dental Association, 31 (2019) 169-76.
- Monirifard, M. Abolhasani, B. Tahani, A. Fathi, A. Choobdaran, Relationship of Personality Traits and Patient Satisfaction with Fixed Implant Prosthodontic Treatments, Journal of Iranian Dental Association, 31 (2019) 182-8.
- Abolhasani, P. Givehchian, A. Fathi, S. Goudarzi, Relationship of Life Satisfaction and Satisfaction with Fixed Implant-Supported Prostheses in the Elderly, Journal of Iranian Dental Association, 33 (2021) 17-21.
- Ebadian, A. Fathi, S. Khodadad, Comparison of the effect of four different abutment screw torques on screw loosening in single implant-supported prosthesis after the application of mechanical loading, International Journal of Dentistry, 2021 (2021) 1-6.
- Ebadian, A. Fathi, M. Savoj, In Vitro Evaluation of the Effect of Different Luting Cements and Tooth Preparation Angle on the Microleakage of Zirconia Crowns, International Journal of Dentistry, 2021 (2021) 1-7.
- Barakati, R. Khodadadi, P. Asadi, A. Fathi, Evaluate The Effect Of Various Titanium Abutment Modifications On The Behavior Of Peri-Implant Soft Tissue Healing, Inflammation, And Maintenance: A Systematic Review And Meta-Analysis, Turkish Onilne Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, 12 (2021) 11401-11410.
- M. Monajem Zade, M. Elyaskhil, A. Fathi, S.M. Asadinejad, Evaluate Risk Markers for Periodontal Disease In Children With Type 1 Diabetes: A Systematic Review And Meta-Analysis., 12 (2021) 5715-5722.
- H. Ashtiani, N. Mardasi, A. Fathi, Effect of multiple firings on the shear bond strength of presintered cobalt-chromium alloy and veneering ceramic, The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, 126 (2021) 803-e1.
- Mosharraf, P. Molaei, A. Fathi, S. Isler, Investigating the Effect of Nonrigid Connectors on the Success of Tooth-and-Implant-Supported Fixed Partial Prostheses in Maxillary Anterior Region: A Finite Element Analysis (FEA), International Journal of Dentistry, 2021 (2021) 1-12.
- Abolhasani, E. Ghasemi, A.H. Fathi, M.J. Hayatizadeh, Color Change of Ceramill Zolid FX Following Abrasion with/without Toothpaste, Journal of Iranian Dental Association, 2021;33(3):51-7.
- M Maalekipour, M Safari, M Barekatain, A. Fathi, Effect of Adhesive Resin as a Modeling Liquid on Elution of Resin Composite Restorations, International Journal of Dentistry, 2021 (2021) 1-9.
- H. Fathi, E. Fardi, U. Zamani Ahari, M. Naghdipour Mirsadeghi, F. Oraie, The relationship between periodontitis and preeclampsia: A systematic review. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, 24 (2021) 79-86.
- Abdollahbeigi, Optimizing the Process of Di-Isobutyl Phthalate Production Using Vapor Permeation, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 47-52.
- J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Contact Resistance Effect on Finned Pipes under Natural and Forced Convection, DAV International Journal of Science (DAVIJS), 4 (2015) 58-76.
- Abdollahbeigi, An Overview of the Paper Recycling Process in Iran, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 3 (2020) 284-302.
- Jalilian, A. Taheri, Synthesis and application of a novel core-shell-shell magnetic ion imprinted polymer as a selective adsorbent of trace amounts of silver ions. E-Polymers, 18 (2018) 123-134. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/epoly-2017-0108.
- Babaei, M. Aminikhah, A. Taheri, A Multi-Walled Carbon Nano-Tube and Nickel Hydroxide Nano-Particle Composite-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode as a New Sensor for the Sensitive Simultaneous Determination of Ascorbic Acid, Dopamine and Uric Acid. Sensor Letters, 11 (2013) 413-422. https://doi.org/10.1166/sl.2013.2738.
- Taheri, R. Faramarzi, M. Roushani, Determination of Paraquat in Fruits and Natural Water using Ni(OH)2 NanoparticlesCarbon Nanotubes Composite Modified Carbon Ionic liquid Electrode. Bioanal. Electrochem., 7 (2015) 666-683.
- Samimi, Investigation the Impact of Risk Management and Audit Committee on Industrial Companies, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 132-137.
- Samimi, Risk Management in the Laboratory based on the 17025 Standards, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 114-119.
- Rezayati-zad, S.S.H. Davarani, A. Taheri, Y. Bide, Highly selective determination of amitriptyline using Nafion-AuNPs@branched polyethyleneimine-derived carbon hollow spheres in pharmaceutical drugs and biological fluids, Biosens Bioelectron, 86 (2016) 616-22. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.028.
- Babaei, A. Taheri, Direct Electrochemistry and Electrocatalysis of Myoglobin Immobilized on a Novel ChitosanNickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles-Carbon Nanotubes Biocomposite Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode, Bioanal. Electrochem., 4 (2012) 342-356.
- Fattahi, E. Ezzatzadeh, R. Jalilian and A. Taheri, Micro solid phase extraction of cadmium and lead on a new ion-imprinted hierarchical mesoporous polymer via dualtemplate method in river water and fish muscles: Optimization by experimental design, J Hazard Mater, 403 (2021) 123716. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.1237
- Abdollahi, A. Taheri, M. Shahmari, Application of selective solid-phase extraction using a new core-shell-shell magnetic ionimprinted polymer for the analysis of ultra-trace mercury in serum of gallstone patients, Separation Science and Technology, 55 (2020) 2758-2771 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01496395.2019.165 1337.
- Afrasiabi, Z. Rezayati-zad, s. Kianipour, A. babaei, A. Taheri, A Sensor for Determination of Tramadol in Pharmaceutical Preparations and Biological Fluids Based on Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode, J.Chem.Soc.pak., 35 (2013) 1106-1112.
- Jalilian, E. Ezzatzadeh, A. Taheri, A novel self-assembled gold nanoparticlesmolecularly imprinted modified carbon ionic liquid electrode with high sensitivity and selectivity for the rapid determination of bisphenol A leached from plastic containers, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 9 (2021) 105513 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2021.10551.
- Abdollahbeigi, Non-Climatic Factors Causing Climate Change, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2 (2020) 303-319
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Nano Catalyst, Operation Mechanism and Their Application in Industry, Australian Journal of International Social Research, 1 (2015) 1-6.
- Nasrollahzadeh, M.J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Hydrate Formation Kinetics and Mechanism of Inhibitors Effect, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 49-56
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Investigation of Molecular Structure in Gas Hydrate, Science Road Journal, 3 (2015) 74-79.
- Abdollahbeigi, M. Asgari, Investigation of Nitrogen Removal in Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2 (2020) 257-272.
- J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, B. Nasrollahzadeh, The formation of gas hydrates and the effect of inhibitors on thier formation process, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 8 (2016) 1150-1159.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Damaging Effects of Air Pollution on Earth, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 29-37
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Effective Factors for Chilling the Cooling Towers, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 32-38
- Samimi, A. Bozorgian, M. Samimi, An Analysis of Risk Management in Financial Markets and Its Effects, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3 (2022) 1-7
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Corrosion in Polyethylene Coatings Case Study: Cooling Water Pipelines, Chemical Methodologies, 4 (2020) 378-399
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H.S. Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Use of data mining in the corrosion classification of pipelines in catalytic reforming units (CRU), Eurasian Chemical Communications (ECC), 2 (2019) 571-581.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Application of Supercritical Solvent in Industries, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 15-20.