Document Type : Original Research Article
Department of Research and Development, UOP, Santiago, Chile
Ph.D. of Science in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer & Risk Specialist in Industries, Iran
There are several techniques for removing contaminants from water and wastewater. In the meantime, the surface adsorption is one of the simplest, the most effective, and economical methods for wastewater treatment. This review article refers to the recent research on the removal of various contaminants with various adsorbents from water and wastewater. Knowing the conducted research and background of the research topic can greatly help the study progress and achieve new logical results. Awareness of the previous research on the subject puts the study path in the continuation of the prior studies and is nothing duplicate and separated from them. Here are some examples of research from both internal and external sources on the subject of research. The movement of groundwater due to the complexity and irregularity of boundary conditions and the heterogeneity of the porous environment can rarely be studied by analytical methods. Therefore, in order to solve groundwater problems, either numerical methods should be used or experimental models should be used in problems where the governing equations also have errors. Experimental models can be divided into two parts, physical or allegorical, which were studied in detail in previous sections. Since the equation governing the lattice models is the same as the equation governing groundwater in saturation, but its structure is not like the real porous medium, this model can therefore be considered as an allegorical model.
- Y. Leung, X. Wu, M. Leung, A review on biodiesel production using catalyzed transesterification, Applied Energy, 87 (2010) 1083-1095.
- D.L.T. Ugarte, The economic impacts of bioenergy crop production on US agriculture, USDA Agricultural Economic Report No. 816 (2003).
- Norouzi, A. Bozorgian, M.A. Dehghani, Best Option of Investment in Renewable Energy: A Multicriteria Decision-Making Analysis for Iranian Energy Industry, Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management, 22 (2022) 2250001.
- Samimi, K. Kavosi, S. Zarinabadi, A. Bozorgian, Optimization of the Gasoline Production Plant in order to Increase Feed, Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 3 (2020) 7-19.
- Bozorgian, Analysis and simulating recuperator impact on the thermodynamic performance of the combined water-ammonia cycle, Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 3 (2) 169-179.
- Bozorgian, Investigating the Unknown Abilities of Natural Gas Hydrates, International Journal of Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Science, 9(2020) 241-251.
- Bozorgian, Investigation of the effect of Zinc Oxide Nano-particles and Cationic Surfactants on Carbon Dioxide Storage capacity, Advanced Journal of Chemistry, Section B: Natural Products and Medical Chemistry, 3(2021) 54-61.
- M Abdollahbeigi, Optimizing the Process of Di-Isobutyl Phthalate Production Using Vapor Permeation, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 47-52
- MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, M Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Contact Resistance Effect on Finned Pipes under Natural and Forced Convection, DAV International Journal of Science (DAVIJS), 4 (2015) 58-76
- M Abdollahbeigi, An Overview of the Paper Recycling Process in Iran, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 3 (2020) 284-302
- Jalilian and A. Taheri, Synthesis and application of a novel core-shell-shell magnetic ion imprinted polymer as a selective adsorbent of trace amounts of silver ions. e-Polymers, 18 (2018) 123-134 https://doi.org/10.1515/epoly-2017-0108
- Babaei, M. Aminikhah and A. Taheri, A Multi-Walled Carbon Nano-Tube and Nickel Hydroxide Nano-Particle Composite-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode as a New Sensor for the Sensitive Simultaneous Determination of Ascorbic Acid, Dopamine and Uric Acid. Sensor Letters, 11 (2013) 413-422 https://doi.org/10.1166/sl.2013.2738
- Taheri, R. faramarzi and M. Roushani, Determination of Paraquat in Fruits and Natural Water using Ni(OH)2 NanoparticlesCarbon Nanotubes Composite Modified Carbon Ionic liquid Electrode. Bioanal. Electrochem., 7 (2015) 666-683.
- A Samimi, Investigation the Impact of Risk Management and Audit Committee on Industrial Companies, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 132-137
- A. Samimi, Risk Management in the Laboratory based on the 17025 Standards, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 114-119
- Rezayati-zad, S.S.H. Davarani, A. Taheri and Y. Bide, Highly selective determination of amitriptyline using Nafion-AuNPs@branched polyethyleneimine-derived carbon hollow spheres in pharmaceutical drugs and biological fluids. Biosens Bioelectron, 86 (2016) 616-22 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.028
- M. Abdollahbeigi, Non-Climatic Factors Causing Climate Change, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2(2020) 303-319
- M. Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Nano Catalyst, Operation Mechanism and Their Application in Industry Australian Journal of International Social Research, 1(2015) 1-6
- B. Nasrollahzadeh, M.J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Hydrate Formation Kinetics and Mechanism of Inhibitors Effect, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 49-56
- M. Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Investigation of Molecular Structure in Gas Hydrate, Science Road Journal, 3 (2015) 74-79
- M. Abdollahbeigi, M. Asgari, Investigation of Nitrogen Removal in Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2 (2020) 257-272
- M.J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, B. Nasrollahzadeh, The formation of gas hydrates and the effect of inhibitors on thier formation process, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 8 (2016) 1150-1159
- M. Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Damaging Effects of Air Pollution on Earth, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 29-37
- M. Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Effective Factors for Chilling the Cooling Towers, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 32-38
- M Abdollahbeigi, MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Application of Supercritical Solvent in Industries, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 15-20
- A Samimi, A Bozorgian, M Samimi, An Analysis of Risk Management in Financial Markets and Its Effects, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3 (2022) 1-7
- A Samimi, S Zarinabadi, AH Shahbazi Kootenaei, A Azimi, M Mirzaei, Corrosion in Polyethylene Coatings Case Study: Cooling Water Pipelines, Chemical Methodologies, 4 (2020) 378-399
- A Samimi, S Zarinabadi, AHS Kootenaei, A Azimi, M Mirzaei, Use of data mining in the corrosion classification of pipelines in catalytic reforming units (CRU), Eurasian Chemical Communications (ECC), 2 (2019) 571-581
- A Samimi, New Method of Corrosion in Isomerization Units, Advanced Journal of Chemistry-Section A, 4 (2021) 206-218
- M. Motevalli and F. Mirzajani, Biotic/Abiotic Stress Influences on Human Epidermal Keratinocyte Cells. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 53-58.
- Mohammadi, A. Taheri and Z. RezayatiZad, Ultrasensitive and selective nonenzymatic glucose detection based on pt electrode modified by carbon nanotubes@ graphene oxide/nickel hydroxide-Nafion hybrid composite in alkaline media. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 1-10. https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2018.1. 110
- A. Samimi, The Need for Risk Assessment in Occupational Health, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 2 (2021) 71-76
- E. Khan, A.S. Adeiza, T.A. Tor-Anyiin and A. Alexander, Isolation and characterization of spinasterol from crossopterxy febrifuga stem bark. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 68-73.
- A. Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenai, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Optimization of the naphtha hydro treating unit (NHT) in order to increase feed in the refinery, Eurasian Chemical Communications, 2 (2020) 150-161.