Document Type : Original Research Article
Department of Research and Development, UOP, Vian, Austria
Pain is a sensory state and indicates a disorder in the body. It can be affected in two ways. First, the sensitivity of the relevant receptors can be reduced to such an extent that their excitability is reduced or eliminated by pain waves, which results in a reduction or disappearance of the sensation of pain. It is also possible to induce analgesia by attenuating or eliminating pain waves which enter the thalamus and affect sensitive cortices in the brain. With the synthesis and discovery of new analgesics, the classification of analgesics into non-narcotic compounds and other narcotic compounds is no longer common, and today they are divided into two main groups in terms of potency: weak analgesics and strong analgesics. The first group consists of compounds which are suitable for the treatment of simple and moderate pain and most of them have antipyretic, anti-inflammatory (anti-inflammatory), and anti-rheumatic effects. Very severe pain such as pain from surgery, cancer pain, renal colic, and biliary cannot be relieved with the first group of compounds, and for this, strong analgesics are used which are mostly drugs.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Investigation of Molecular Structure in Gas Hydrate, Science Road Journal, 3 (2015) 74-79.
- Abdollahbeigi, M. Asgari, Investigation of Nitrogen Removal in Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2 (2020) 257-272.
- J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, B. Nasrollahzadeh, The formation of gas hydrates and the effect of inhibitors on thier formation process, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 8 (2016), 1150-1159.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Damaging Effects of Air Pollution on Earth, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 29-37.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Effective Factors for Chilling the Cooling Towers, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 32-38.
- Samimi, A. Bozorgian, M. Samimi, An Analysis of Risk Management in Financial Markets and Its Effects, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3 (2022) 1-7.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Corrosion in Polyethylene Coatings Case Study: Cooling Water Pipelines, Chemical Methodologies, 4 (2020) 378-399.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H.S. Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Use of data mining in the corrosion classification of pipelines in catalytic reforming units (CRU), Eurasian Chemical Communications (ECC), 2 (2019) 571-581.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Application of Supercritical Solvent in Industries, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 15-20.
- Fathi, R. Giti, M. Farzin, How different influential factors affect the color and translucency of y-ztp: a review of the literature. Annals of Dental Specialty., 6 (2018) 338-41.
- Fathi, M. Farzin, R. Giti, M.H. Kalantari, Effects of number of firings and veneer thickness on the color and translucency of 2 different zirconia-based ceramic systems. The Journal of prosthetic dentistry., 122 (2019) 565-e1.
- Ghasemi, A.H. Fathi, S. Parvizinia, Effect of three disinfectants on dimensional changes of different impression materials. Journal of Iranian Dental Association., 31 (2019) 169-76.
- Monirifard, M. Abolhasani, B. Tahani, A. Fathi, A. Choobdaran, Relationship of Personality Traits and Patient Satisfaction with Fixed Implant Prosthodontic Treatments. Journal of Iranian Dental Association., 31 (2019) 182-8.
- Abolhasani, P. Givehchian, A. Fathi, S. Goudarzi, Relationship of Life Satisfaction and Satisfaction with Fixed Implant-Supported Prostheses in the Elderly. Journal of Iranian Dental Association., 33 (2021) 17-21.
- Ebadian, A. Fathi, S. Khodadad, Comparison of the effect of four different abutment screw torques on screw loosening in single implant-supported prosthesis after the application of mechanical loading. International Journal of Dentistry., 2021 (2021) 1-6.
- Ebadian, A. Fathi, M. Savoj, In Vitro Evaluation of the Effect of Different Luting Cements and Tooth Preparation Angle on the Microleakage of Zirconia Crowns. International Journal of Dentistry, 2021 (2021) 1-7.
- Barakati, R. Khodadadi, P. Asadi, A. Fathi, Evaluate The Effect Of Various Titanium Abutment Modifications On The Behavior of Peri-Implant Soft Tissue Healing, Inflammation, And Maintenance: A Systematic Review And Meta-Analysis. Turkish Onilne Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, 12 (2021) 11401-11410.
- M. Monajem Zade, M. Elyaskhil, A. Fathi, S.M. Asadinejad, Evaluate Risk Markers for Periodontal Disease In Children With Type 1 Diabetes: A Systematic Review And Meta-Analysis. Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, 12 (2021) 5715-5722.
- H. Ashtiani, N. Mardasi, A. Fathi, Effect of multiple firings on the shear bond strength of presintered cobalt-chromium alloy and veneering ceramic. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry., 126 (2021) 803-e1.
- Mosharraf, P. Molaei, A. Fathi, S. Isler, Investigating the Effect of Nonrigid Connectors on the Success of Tooth-and-Implant-Supported Fixed Partial Prostheses in Maxillary Anterior Region: A Finite Element Analysis (FEA). International Journal of Dentistry., 2021 (2021) 1-12.
- Abolhasani, E. Ghasemi, A.H. Fathi, M.J. Hayatizadeh, Color Change of Ceramill Zolid FX Following Abrasion with/without Toothpaste. Journal of Iranian Dental Association.; 33 (2021) 51-7.
- Maalekipour, M. Safari, M. Barekatain, A. Fathi, Effect of Adhesive Resin as a Modeling Liquid on Elution of Resin Composite Restorations. International Journal of Dentistry., 2021 (2021) 1-9.
- H. Fathi, E. Fardi, U. Zamani Ahari, M. Naghdipour Mirsadeghi, F. Oraie, The relationship between periodontitis and preeclampsia: A systematic review. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility., 24 (2021) 79-86.
- Abdollahbeigi, Optimizing the Process of Di-Isobutyl Phthalate Production Using Vapor Permeation, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 47-52.
- J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Contact Resistance Effect on Finned Pipes under Natural and Forced Convection, DAV International Journal of Science (DAVIJS), 4 (2015) 58-76.
- Abdollahbeigi, An Overview of the Paper Recycling Process in Iran, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 3 (2020) 284-302.
- Jalilian, A. Taheri, Synthesis and application of a novel core-shell-shell magnetic ion imprinted polymer as a selective adsorbent of trace amounts of silver ions. e-Polymers, 18 (2018) 123-134. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/epoly-2017-0108.
- Aminikhah Babaei, A. Taheri, A Multi-Walled Carbon Nano-Tube and Nickel Hydroxide Nano-Particle Composite-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode as a New Sensor for the Sensitive Simultaneous Determination of Ascorbic Acid, Dopamine and Uric Acid. Sensor Letters, 11 (2013) 413-422. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/sl.2013.2738.
- faramarzi Taheri, M. Roushani, Determination of Paraquat in Fruits and Natural Water using Ni(OH)2 NanoparticlesCarbon Nanotubes Composite Modified Carbon Ionic liquid Electrode., Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 7 (2015) 666-683.
- Samimi, Investigation the Impact of Risk Management and Audit Committee on Industrial Companies, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 132-137.
- Samimi, Risk Management in the Laboratory based on the 17025 Standards, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 114-119.
- Rezayati-zad, S.S.H. Davarani, A. Taheri, Y. Bide, Highly selective determination of amitriptyline using Nafion-AuNPs@branched polyethyleneimine-derived carbon hollow spheres in pharmaceutical drugs and biological fluids. Biosens Bioelectron, 86 (2016) 616-22. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.028.
- Babaei, A. Taheri, Direct Electrochemistry and Electrocatalysis of Myoglobin Immobilized on a Novel ChitosanNickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles-Carbon Nanotubes Biocomposite Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 4 (2012) 342-356.
- Fattahi, E. Ezzatzadeh, R. Jalilian and A. Taheri, Micro solid phase extraction of cadmium and lead on a new ion-imprinted hierarchical mesoporous polymer via dualtemplate method in river water and fish muscles: Optimization by experimental design. J Hazard Mater, 403 (2021) 123716. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.1237
- Abdollahi, A. Taheri, M. Shahmari, Application of selective solid-phase extraction using a new core-shell-shell magnetic ionimprinted polymer for the analysis of ultra-trace mercury in serum of gallstone patients. Separation Science and Technology, 55 (2020) 2758-2771. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01496395.2019.165 1337.
- Afrasiabi, Z. Rezayati-zad, S. Kianipour, A. babaei, A. Taheri, A Sensor for Determination of Tramadol in Pharmaceutical Preparations and Biological Fluids Based on Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. J.Chem.Soc.pak., 35 (2013) 1106-1112.
- Jalilian, E. Ezzatzadeh, A. Taheri, A novel self-assembled gold nanoparticlesmolecularly imprinted modified carbon ionic liquid electrode with high sensitivity and selectivity for the rapid determination of bisphenol A leached from plastic containers. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 9 (2021) 105513. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2021.105513.
- Abdollahbeigi, Non-Climatic Factors Causing Climate Change, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2(2020), 303-319.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Nano Catalyst, Operation Mechanism and Their Application in Industry Australian Journal of International Social Research, 1 (2015) 1-6.
- Nasrollahzadeh, M.J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Hydrate Formation Kinetics and Mechanism of Inhibitors Effect, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 49-56.