Document Type : Original Research Article
Department of Chemical Engineering, Seoul University, Korea
Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure, Department of Civil and Construction Engineering, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
Mineral lubricants derived from crude oil are relatively inexpensive products used in very expensive engines and industrial machinery and have a direct impact on the efficiency and life of these devices, so it must be ensured to ensure the correct operation of machinery. The quality of oils used is quite good, but unfortunately it has been seen that this important issue is not paid enough attention even by technical experts and in our country much less than it should be valued the quality of oil and how to control it. Petroleum products are the most complex in terms of the relationship between physical and chemical properties and practical efficiency. We know that the type and ratio of different compounds that exist in crude oil in different parts of the world, a country or a region, is very variable. Even in an oil well, especially at different depths, there are different types and percentages of chemicals in crude oil. Petroleum lubricating oils therefore contain a wide variety of hydrocarbons and their derivatives, especially as the components of lubricating oils are generally composed of very large molecules (C15 to C30).
- Abdollahbeigi, Non-Climatic Factors Causing Climate Change, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2(2020) 303-319.
- Samimi, New Method of Corrosion in Isomerization Units, Advanced Journal of Chemistry-Section A, 4 (2021) 206-218
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Nano Catalyst, Operation Mechanism and Their Application in Industry, Australian Journal of International Social Research, 1 (2015) 1-6.
- Nasrollahzadeh, M.J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Hydrate Formation Kinetics and Mechanism of Inhibitors Effect, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 49-56.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Investigation of Molecular Structure in Gas Hydrate, Science Road Journal, 3 (2015) 74-79
- Abdollahbeigi, Optimizing the Process of Di-Isobutyl Phthalate Production Using Vapor Permeation, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 47-52.
- J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Contact Resistance Effect on Finned Pipes under Natural and Forced Convection, DAV International Journal of Science (DAVIJS), 4 (2015) 58-76.
- Abdollahbeigi, An Overview of the Paper Recycling Process in Iran, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 3 (2020) 284-302.
- Abdollahbeigi, M. Asgari, Investigation of Nitrogen Removal in Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2 (2020) 257-272.
- J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, B Nasrollahzadeh, The formation of gas hydrates and the effect of inhibitors on thier formation process, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 8 (2016) 1150-1159.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Damaging Effects of Air Pollution on Earth, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 29-37.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H.S. Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Use of data mining in the corrosion classification of pipelines in catalytic reforming units (CRU), Eurasian Chemical Communications (ECC), 2 (2019) 571-581.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Effective Factors for Chilling the Cooling Towers, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 32-38.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Corrosion in Polyethylene Coatings Case Study: Cooling Water Pipelines, Chemical Methodologies, 4 (2020) 378-399.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Application of Supercritical Solvent in Industries, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 15-20.
- Samimi, A. Bozorgian, M. Samimi, An Analysis of Risk Management in Financial Markets and Its Effects, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3 (2022) 1-7.
- Samimi, The Need for Risk Assessment in Occupational Health, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 2 (2021) 71-76.
- Samimi, Investigation the Impact of Risk Management and Audit Committee on Industrial Companies, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 132-137.
- Samimi, Risk Management in the Laboratory based on the 17025 Standards, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 114-119.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenai, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Optimization of the naphtha hydro treating unit (NHT) in order to increase feed in the refinery, Eurasian Chemical Communications, 2 (2020) 150-161.
- F. Carman, A trend projection of high fructose corn syrup substitution for sugar. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64 (1982) 625-633.
- Overton, The diffusion of agricultural innovations in early modern England: turnips and clover in Norfolk and Suffolk, 1580-1740. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers (1985) 205-221.
- M. Epstein, The corporate social policy process: Beyond business ethics, corporate social responsibility, and corporate social responsiveness. California management review; 29 (1987) 99-114.
- Fathi, R. Giti, M. Farzin, How different influential factors affect the color and translucency of y-ztp: a review of the literature, Annals of Dental Specialty., 6 (2018) 338-41.
- Fathi, M. Farzin, R. Giti, M.H. Kalantari, Effects of number of firings and veneer thickness on the color and translucency of 2 different zirconia-based ceramic systems, The Journal of prosthetic dentistry, 122 (2019) 565-e1.
- Ghasemi, A.H. Fathi, S. Parvizinia, Effect of three disinfectants on dimensional changes of different impression materials. Journal of Iranian Dental Association., 31 (2019) 169-76.
- Monirifard, M. Abolhasani, B. Tahani, A. Fathi, A. Choobdaran, Relationship of Personality Traits and Patient Satisfaction with Fixed Implant Prosthodontic Treatments. Journal of Iranian Dental Association., 31 (2019) 182-8.
- Abolhasani, P. Givehchian, A. Fathi, S. Goudarzi, Relationship of Life Satisfaction and Satisfaction with Fixed Implant-Supported Prostheses in the Elderly. Journal of Iranian Dental Association., 33 (2021) 17-21
- Ebadian, A. Fathi, S. Khodadad, Comparison of the effect of four different abutment screw torques on screw loosening in single implant-supported prosthesis after the application of mechanical loading. International Journal of Dentistry., 2021 (2021) 1-6.
- Ebadian, A. Fathi, M. Savoj, In Vitro Evaluation of the Effect of Different Luting Cements and Tooth Preparation Angle on the Microleakage of Zirconia Crowns. International Journal of Dentistry., 2021 (2021) 1-7.
- Barakati, R. Khodadadi, P Asadi, A. Fathi, Evaluate The Effect Of Various Titanium Abutment Modifications On The Behavior Of Peri-Implant Soft Tissue Healing, Inflammation, And Maintenance: A Systematic Review And Meta-Analysis. Turkish Onilne Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, 12 (2021) 11401-11410.
- M. Monajem Zade, M. Elyaskhil, A. Fathi, S.M. Asadinejad. Evaluate Risk Markers For Periodontal Disease In Children With Type 1 Diabetes: A Systematic Review And Meta-Analysis., 12 (2021) 5715-5722.
- H. Ashtiani, N. Mardasi, A. Fathi, Effect of multiple firings on the shear bond strength of presintered cobalt-chromium alloy and veneering ceramic. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry., 126 (2021) 803-e1.
- Mosharraf, P. Molaei, A. Fathi, S. Isler, Investigating the Effect of Nonrigid Connectors on the Success of Tooth-and-Implant-Supported Fixed Partial Prostheses in Maxillary Anterior Region: A Finite Element Analysis (FEA), International Journal of Dentistry., 2021 (2021) 1-12.
- Abolhasani, E. Ghasemi, A.H. Fathi, M.J. Hayatizadeh. Color Change of Ceramill Zolid FX Following Abrasion with/without Toothpaste. Journal of Iranian Dental Association., 33 (2021) 51-7.
- Maalekipour, M. Safari, M. Barekatain, A. Fathi, Effect of Adhesive Resin as a Modeling Liquid on Elution of Resin Composite Restorations. International Journal of Dentistry., 2021 (2021) 1-9.
- H. Fathi, E. Fardi, U. Zamani Ahari, M. Naghdipour Mirsadeghi, F. Oraie, The relationship between periodontitis and preeclampsia: A systematic review. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility., 24 (2021) 79-86.
- Jalilian, A. Taheri, Synthesis and application of a novel core-shell-shell magnetic ion imprinted polymer as a selective adsorbent of trace amounts of silver ions. e-Polymers, 18 (2018) 123-134 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/epoly-2017-0108.
- Aminikhah Babaei, and A. Taheri, A Multi-Walled Carbon Nano-Tube and Nickel Hydroxide Nano-Particle Composite-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode as a New Sensor for the Sensitive Simultaneous Determination of Ascorbic Acid, Dopamine and Uric Acid. Sensor Letters, 11 (2013) 413-422 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/sl.2013.2738.
- faramarzi, A. Taheri, and M. Roushani, Determination of Paraquat in Fruits and Natural Water using Ni(OH)2 NanoparticlesCarbon Nanotubes Composite Modified Carbon Ionic liquid Electrode. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 7 (2015) 666-683.
- Rezayati-zad, S.S.H. Davarani, A. Taheri and Y. Bide, Highly selective determination of amitriptyline using Nafion-AuNPs@branched polyethyleneimine-derived carbon hollow spheres in pharmaceutical drugs and biological fluids. Biosens Bioelectron, 86 (2016) 616-22 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.028.