Document Type : Original Research Article
1 Department of Research and Development, UOP, Santiago, Chile
2 Ph.D. of Science in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer & Risk Specialist in Industries, Iran
One of the dangers of storing materials in storage tanks is the leakage of materials due to corrosion to the surrounding environment, which in addition to cause damage due to the loss of valuable material and environmental pollution, can lead to accidents. PCM method is one which is used for inspecting pipelines by electromagnetic method. Electromagnetic fields easily pass-through soil, water, asphalt, etc. Therefore, without drilling and through the ground, pipelines are inspected and monitored. By measuring the amount of induced alternating current in its strong magnetic sensors, it is able to detect the current amount in pipelines, the position of sacrificial anodes, the quality of coating, and the location of its defects. In this method, alternating current is used to inspect pipelines. By increasing the frequency of alternating current, the inductive effect of this method increases on foreign structures and adjacent metal structures. In this case, by using different frequencies as well as very low frequencies, they eliminate the impact of adjacent foreign structures on the inspection results.
- Blanc, B. Gschwind, M. Lefevre, L. Wald, The HelioClim project: Surface solar irradiance data for climate applications. Remote Sens., 3 (2011) 343–361.
- Huld, R. Muller, A. Gambardella, A new solar radiation database for estimating PV performance in Europe and Africa. Sol. Energy, 86 (2012) 1803–1815.
- Suri, T. Huld, E. Dunlop, H. Ossenbrink, Potential of solar electricity generation in the European Union member states and candidate countries. Sol. Energy, 81 (2007) 1295–1305.
- Remund, S. Kunz, METEONORM: Global Meteorological Database for Solar Energy and Applied Climatology; Meteotest: Bern, Switzerland, 1997.
- Antonanzas, N. Osorio, R. Escobar, R. Urraca, F.J. Martinez-de-Pison, F. Antonanzas-Torres, Review of photovoltaic power forecasting. Sol. Energy, 136 (2016) 78–111.
- B. Debnath, M. Mourshed, Forecasting methods in energy planning models. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 88 (2018) 297–325.
- Almonacid, P. Pérez-Higueras, E.F. Fernández, L. Hontoria, A methodology based on dynamic artificial neural network for short-term forecasting of the power output of a PV generator. Energy Convers. Manag., 85 (2014) 389–398.
- Anagnostos, T. Schmidt, S. Cavadias, D. Soudris, J. Poortmans, F. Catthoor, A method for detailed, short-term energy yield forecasting of photovoltaic installations. Renew. Energy, 130 (2018) 122–129.
- Bugała, M. Zaborowicz, P. Boniecki, D. Janczak, K. Koszela, W. Czekała, A. Lewicki, Short-term forecast of generation of electric energy in photovoltaic systems. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 81 (2018) 306–312.
- Sobri, S. Koohi-Kamalia, N.A. Rahima, Solar photovoltaic generation forecasting methods: A review. Energy Convers. Manag. 156 (2018) 459–497.
- Cococcioni, P. Ducange, B. Lazzerini, F. Marcelloni, A Pareto-based multi-objective evolutionary approach to the identification of Mamdani fuzzy systems. Soft Comput., 11 (2007) 1013–1031.
- Mellit, A.M. Pavan, A 24-h forecast of solar irradiance using artificial neural network: Application for performance prediction of a grid-connected PV plant at Trieste, Italy. Sol. Energy, 84 (2010) 807–821.
- Monteiro, L.A. Fernandez-Jimenez, I. Ramirez-Rosado, A. Muñoz-Jimenez, L.P. Santillan, Short-term forecasting models for photovoltaic plants: Analytical versus soft-computing techniques. Math. Probl. Eng., 2013 (2013) 767284.
- K. Wu, C.R. Chen, H.A. Rahman, A novel hybrid model for short-term forecasting in PV power generation, Int. J. Photoenergy, 2014 (2014) 569249.
- Zeng, W. Qiao, Short-term solar power prediction using a support vector machine. Renew. Energy, 52 (2013) 118–127.
- Cecati, J. Kolbusz, P. Rózycki, P. Siano, B.M. Wilamowski, A novel RBF training algorithm for short-term electric load forecasting and comparative studies. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., 62 (2015) 6519–6529.
- Yu, K. Wang, Y.M. Wei, A hybrid self-adaptive particle swarm optimization–genetic algorithm–radial basis function model for annual electricity demand prediction. Energy Convers. Manag., 91 (2015) 176–185.
- T. Pedro, C.F. Coimbra, Assessment of forecasting techniques for solar power production with no exogenous inputs. Sol. Energy, 86 (2012) 2017–2028.
- Liu, W. Fang, X. Zhang, C. Yang, An improved photovoltaic power forecasting model with the assistance of aerosol index data. IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, 6 (2015) 434–442.
- P. Almeida, O. Perpiñán, L. Narvarte, PV power forecast using a nonparametric PV model. Sol. Energy, 115 (2015) 354–368
- M. Camilo, R. Castro, M.E. Almeida, V.F. Pires, Economic assessment of residential PV systems with self-consumption and storage in Portugal. Sol. Energy, 150 (2017) 353–362.
- Núñez-Reyes, D. Marcos Rodríguez, C. Bordons Alba, M.A. Ridao Carlini, Optimal scheduling of grid-connected PV plants with energy storage for integration in the electricity market. Sol. Energy, 144 (2017) 502–516.
- Lo Han, P. Shirzadi, P. Vaziri, A. Johnson, Investigating the Effects of Government Oil Policies on the Iranian Economy, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3(2022), 168-173.
- Vaziri, P. Shirzadi, K. L. Han, A. Johnson, Investigating the Possibility of Modifying Water Management Engineering, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3 (2022) 174-181
- Samimi, A. Bozorgian, M. Samimi, An Analysis of Risk Management in Financial Markets and Its Effects, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3 (2022) 1-7.
F. Mohammadkhani Orouji; Z. Saeid, Role of Oil and Gas Industry in International Security, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3 (2022) 8-16.